- Chapters are now shown in the tags list. They aren’t editable, deletable or exportable but they are included in searches.
- Captions and subtitles can be shown in the player.
- Jump back and forward buttons have been added to the player. Tap to jump by 10 seconds. Hold to repeatedly jump in 30 second increments.
- Two finger swipes left and right in the player jump back or forwards by 10 seconds.
- Three finger swipes left and right in the player jump back or forwards by 30 seconds.
- The playback rate can be set to half speed, normal speed, one and a half speed and double speed.
- Added a link to the support web page in the menu.
- Added release notes to the menu.
- On an iPhone or iPod touch, when you tap and hold the add tag button in the player the tag editor is displayed as usual. However if you now select Cancel then the new tag is not saved and the editor is dismissed and the player shown (rather than the tags list). If you select Done then the tag is saved and again the editor is dismissed and the player shown.
- Similarly, on an iPhone or iPod touch, tapping and holding a tag in the player causes the tag editor to be shown and dismissed using the same approach. Obviously Cancel now ignores any changes rather than deleting the tag.
- The tag time editing control now ‘clicks’ when tapped (or held).
- The Notes field in the tag details view now contains placeholder text to make it clearer where you tap to edit a new note.
- If an unplayable media item has tags you can still browse and edit them.
- When the tags list is shown from the player the somewhat confusing Media Item section is not shown because it doesn’t make sense in this context.
- When looking at search results, the tags list shows a correct count of the items shown.
- After performing a search on an iPhone or iPod touch, tapping the tag icon correctly shows the tags list.
- Fixed a crash if a backup was performed and no Mail accounts had been set up.
- If the tags list is in export or delete mode, selecting a different media item on an iPad resets the selection state of the tags.