- Whilst playing a media item you can use remote controls to add tags by pausing and then resuming playback within a second of each other. In addition, if you have headphones attached you can optionally override the skip command to add a tag. If you do this then the play-pause action causes skip forward instead.
- Audio-only media keeps playing when showing the tags list or tag details on an iPhone or iPod touch.
- Added swipe-to-delete to the media items and tags tables.
- Various UI tweaks and changes including:
- Revised fonts.
- Tweaked colours.
- Removed the slide-in panel when a media item cell is tapped.
- Replaced the ugly tab bar in the Filters.
- Modified the menu and how it is displayed.
- The start time field in the tag details view now has a custom editor.
- Some common media types can now be imported into avTag’s Documents folder.
- Photo app videos are sorted properly, that is by year, month and then day.
- Cover art is extracted from additional audio types.
- The volume slider in the player is skinned on non-retina iPads, iPhones and iPod touches if the advice has iOS 7.1.1 or later installed.
- Fixed a crash which could happen when opening the avTag menu.
- Fixed a crash when importing an avTag data file and the application is not active in the background.